Thursday, April 29, 2010

So many bags, so little time.

In honor of my new job making handbag dreams come true, I have decided to start a blog about a lifelong obsession of mine; the handbag. My problem started my freshman year of high school in the early 90's when I had to have a Coach handbag. Sadly, the "Station" was a little out of my price range so I went with a smaller square messanger style in navy. I remember being so excited when I got that bag! A few years later I upgraded to the "Legacy" a satchel style in a chocolate brown leather with gold details. I still have both bags to this day.

My awareness of the Birkin, the Kelly, the Bouvier and the 2.55 didn't come from watching "Sex and The City" but from years of reading Vogue, Harper's Bazaar and Vanity Fair. I hope you will enjoy this blog and share your favorites with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment