Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just say no to Juicy!


I so badly want to intervene when I see a grown woman carrying or wearing items with JUICY plastered all over them. It is neither sexy nor sophisticated and where is this woman's mother to tell her "no"? Now, I'm not saying I am perfect, I am sure on certain days someone would find me a hot mess, but really, do you think that a rhinestone encrusted terry cloth bag is doing anything for you? I'm sorry to break the news to you but it isn't. I do not judge you for wearing those short shorts with words plastered on your derrière, I honestly want to help you! I too was once guilty. In 4th grade I had some sweet grey sweatpants I got at Velva Sheen with my name across the backside and an iron-on panda bear decal on the lower left pant leg . Yes, I have made fashion mistakes, I grew up in the 80s for heaven's sake!

In the meantime, another great read about style, elegance and reasons not to get plastic surgery (though a little Botox didn't really hurt anyone, well it did, but you get what I mean).


No comments:

Post a Comment